- Pro 40 “Perfection” Metal Polish (16 oz.) – A wipe on – let dry – wipe off metal polish that cleans, seals, and protects aluminum and stainless steel effortlessly. Rated #1 polish in the Heavy-Duty Truck Industry for 30 years.
- 10″ Yellow 1 on 1 #4 Fast Cut Primary Cut Airway Buffing Wheel – Hybrid dual density yellow/orange cloth. Mill treated cloth for aluminum and stainless steel. Suggested compounds: Tripoli, Green Chrome, 87 Stainless. 3200 Max RPM. 5/8″ arbor hole.
- 10″ Smooth Cut Secondary Cut Airway Wheel – Hybrid dual density purple/green cloth. Mill treated cloth for aluminum and stainless steel. Suggested rouge bars: green chrome, white chrome, or tripoli. 3400 Max RPM. 5/8″ arbor hole.
- 10″ White/Blue Cloth Super Shine Final Finish Airway Wheel – Hybrid dual density white/blue untreated cloth. Aluminum and stainless steel. This airway wheel is used for final finish or coloring applications. Suggested rouge bars: white chrome or any platinum rouge bar. 3400 Max RPM. 5/8″ arbor hole.
- Brown Tripoli Compound– Standard Series Rouge – Zephyrʼs tripoli bar rouge is the industries standard for primary cutting. Use with a medium to heavy cutting airway buffing wheel for great cutting action. For iron, steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Green Chrome Compound – This rouge is used for secondary cutting or sometimes can be used for a touch up on a well-maintained surface for a brilliant mirror shine. Use with one of Zephyr’s secondary cut or finish airways, sewn white cotton muslin wheels or ultra-soft flannel wheels.
- White Chrome Compound – This quality rouge is used for final finish high lustre shine. Used with one of Zephyrʼs final finish airway buffing wheels or all cotton buffing wheels for a beautiful shine.
- Airway Buff Safety Flange Set –For use with 8″ and 10″ airway wheels with 3″ center plates, 5/8″ arbor hole. Safety flanges are mandatory for use with all airway wheels.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov