- Pro 25 “Easy Kut” Metal Polish – Formulated for forged aluminum, stainless and chrome surfaces that require a less aggressive cut.
- 10″ Kwik Kut Primary Cut Airway Buffing Wheel – Hybrid dual density orange/yellow cloth. Mill treated cloth for aluminum and stainless steel. Suggested compound bar: brown tripoli compound. 3200 Max RPM. 5/8″ arbor hole.
- 10″ Smooth Kut Secondary Cut Airway Wheel (Joker) – Hybrid dual density purple/green cloth Mill treated cloth for aluminum and stainless steel. Can be used for a primary cut on softer aluminums. Suggested compound bars: moss, black magic, or tripoli. 3200 Max RPM. 5/8″ arbor hole.
- 10” White Domet Flannel Airway Finish Buff – Very high finish and lustre for aluminum and stainless steel. Suggested compound bar: white chrome or any platinum compound bar. 3200 Max RPM. 5/8″ arbor hole.
- Brown Tripoli Compound – Standard Series Rouge – Zephyrʼs tripoli bar rouge is the industries standard for primary cutting. Use with a medium to heavy cutting airway buffing wheel for great cutting action. For iron, steel, aluminum, and stainless steel.
- Moss Cut & Color Compound – Platinum Series Finishing Rouge – This jewelerʼs rouge was designed for very fine coloring. Use with the flannel or all cotton wheels. For aluminum and stainless steel.
- Blue Moon Coloring Compound – Platinum Series Finishing Rouge – This is a high end jewelerʼs rouge that can put a show quality shine to any polishing project you are working on. Use with the all cotton buffing wheels or flannel wheels. For aluminum and stainless steel.
- 2” Tapered Goblet – For buffing inside surfaces, both bottom and sides, and those hard to reach places. Fits both 1/4” and 3/8” chucks.
- Airway Buff Safety Flange Set. For use with 8″ and 10″ airway wheels with 3″ center plates, 5/8″ arbor hole. Safety flanges are mandatory for use with all airway wheels.
WARNING: This product can expose you to chemicals including lead, which is known to the State Of California to cause cancer and birth defects or other reproductive harm. For more information go to www.P65Warnings.ca.gov